I am honored to have been given the Versatile Blogger award. Thank you lauradgumm (this is a link to the blog of the person who nominated me). We have not met in person, but we are walking similar paths through the cancer journey and I am glad to have “met” you through our blogs. I am humbled to have been given the award.
Note: If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the versatile blogger award (no need to wait for a winner to be announced). The rules for the acceptance of this award can be found at this link: http://versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com/vba-rules/
The rule about being nominated is that you have to share seven things about yourself. That is, that you have not already shared on your blog, I’m thinking. So here goes.
- I love music by Oscar Peterson.
- I don’t color my hair, even though I have some silvery grey creeping in, because the hair turns green in my pool if I color it and then swim. Sheer vanity in reverse.
- I use coconut oil for facial moisturizer.
- My favorite book in the Bible is Daniel.
- I brush my teeth with clay.
- As I read on my nominator’s blog list, I, too, dislike the difficulties of the process one must go through to accept blogging awards. But it is fun!
- I love the ocean when seen at twilight, with the view from a hammock hung between two palm trees.
Here is a blog I am nominating for the Versatile Blogger Award. I am supposed to nominate 15 other blogs… but I only know one other blogger on wordpess.com! I know, sorry… I actually went looking, but then started reading one of a young woman who died from colo-rectal cancer. She was diagnosed in 2010, like yours truly. I’m done looking for today, thank you. (Friends, if you know of other bloggers on wordpress.com that I can nominate, please let me know so I can redeem my nomination!).
Here is the blog I am nominating for the Versatile Blogger Award:
http://carvingmyblessingsinstone.wordpress.com/ My precious friend Melissa’s blog about her courageous journey through health challenges.